let your Esso fuelcard do the hard work for you
The Fuelcard People are delighted to offer the Esso pump related price, fleet fuel card, with a nationwide network Esso and Shell filling stations where your drivers can fill up with diesel & petrol without needing cash.
The aim of The Fuelcard People is to be YOUR strategic partner to meet your individual needs, whilst offering the highest level of service at the most competitive prices. Plus your drivers are now able to collect Tesco Clubcard Points when they fill up, read more.
Below we identify the key areas, which we feel will be of benefit to you and YOUR business:
Esso Fleet Service
- Convenience – 70% of people live within a 2 mile radius of an Esso service station
- Dedicated account manager – one of our friendly team will be your named representative
- Over 900 Esso UK sites – Highest quality nationwide network
- Accepted at over 2,000 locations in the UK as they are also accepted by Shell service stations nationwide.
- Motorway coverage – Esso & Shell have a comprehensive and extensive motorway service area network.
- Free Fuel Management Reporting – Detailed and flexible fuel analysis reports available FREE on line 24 hours a day , using eServcies.
- We offer you an unusual advantage: Quality accreditation for fuel card management and service
Esso Fleet Savings
- Competitive Pricing – Pump related pricing at all Esso & Shell sites
- Pay as you go – No cash tied up in your tank in yard stock, only pay for the fuel you use
- Interest free credit and simple payment terms – No up front payments, subject to credit staus
Esso Fleet Security
- No unauthorised purchases – Fuel card use is restricted to fuel and lubes only
- Individually tailored fuel cards – Individual cards can be set with purchasing options / restrictions for your added peace of mind and control.
- Quality Fuels – Our Esso fuelcards are accepted at all Esso service stations supplying the highest quality petroleum products for you and your business.
- The Fuelcard People is a part of DCC – The leading oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sales, marketing and distribution business in Britain and Ireland.