diesel & petrol for the glazing industry
cut the costs of keeping your vehicles on the road
The glazing sector is made up of many diverse organisations and trades, but the one thing they all have in common is trying to control their business costs, of which the cost of keeping their vehicles on the road is usually a large chunk.
The Fuelcard People has been identified by a number of trade associations representing the glazing industry to be a valuable partner, providing their members with exclusive opportunities to reduce their fleet costs when refuelling at: BP, Esso, Shell, Texaco, UK Fuels and the Diesel Direct networks and Moto motorway service areas.
fuel cards recommended
If you are a member of one of the following, click on the link and see what partnership deal is available to you:
Don’t worry if you don’t belong to one of these groups – The Fuelcard People can still help you, our team who specialise in helping businesses in the glazing industry are here to help you.
Save money, save time
Save on the cost of fuel. Save on administration: no hassle with fuel receipts, credit card statements or cash reimbursement. Save on paperwork: one weekly invoice covers all refuelling, for every vehicle.
make savings on your fuel bill
first class customer service
- Benefit from dealing with somebody who understands your business: the same real person everytime.
- Your own account manager, not a call centre.
- 24/7 account access for full reports or simple queries.
- Fast, easy refuelling nationwide.
total security with fuelcards
- Personalised fuel cards only valid for fuel lubricants, removing theft or fraud worries. Safe, secure, simple.
- Each fuel card linked to a specific driver or vehicle.
- Custom alarms for unusual refuelling activity.
- Zero liability once fuel card loss is notified.